Saturday, July 2, 2011

Backing up a bit....Last day out as a family of 3!

Bryan wanted to plan a day out and about with "his girls", saying he wanted one more fun day as a family of 3 and also to celebrate Father's Day and my Birthday.  We planned it for Sunday, June 12th, not realizing that so soon after, we'd become a family of 4!  He wanted Pittsburgh for fireworks, the zoo, and a ride on the Good Ship Lolipop ---- at almost 37 weeks pregnant, that was waaaaay over the top for me!  We compromised on Erie Zoo, and shared an amazing day!!


Bryanna's favorites at the zoo are the giraffes and the penguins.  We found both!!


And she loves to look at the animals through the binoculars --- trouble is usually she has them backwards!  :)


Daddy and Peanut shot....


Lilly pads are always a favorite!


Bryanna wanted to feed the birds...but of course, as soon as the first bird landed, Bryanna was scared!  But she soon warmed up to the "Little Birdie"...


During the day I asked Bryan what he was going to do with 3 girls in his life, and only 2 hands.  He said I'd be out of luck!  Couldn't think of any better way to have my husband's hands filled than with our 2 daughters!


And below is the final preggo picture I have --- I earned the name "Big Momma" from my wonderful family, and looking at this, I guess maybe it fit!


What a wonderful last day to celebrate being a family of 3....but now we can't ever imagine our lives without Baby Hanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment