Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy number 8 Bryanna!


It's so difficult for me to believe Bryanna is officially 8 Years OLD! It seems like yesterday that Bryan and I were traveling to the hospital, wondering what it was going to be like to be parents. 

How lucky I am to be considered Bryanna's mom! She is kind hearted and loving. She is tender and nurturing. She is compassionate and gentle. She is quick witted and silly. She's my amazing big girl!

Of all things I love most about her is the love she shows Hanna. Bryanna prayed and prayed to be a big sister, and someday we will share more of the story with her. But for now, she takes her job very seriously, and loves her sister more than anyone! 

After lots and lots of celebration, I think we have fully celebrated this little girls life for this year. But everyday, I feel blessed and am grateful for our precious Bryanna Rae!

Flashback to 8 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment