Monday, August 29, 2011

Bryanna's first day of KINDERGARTEN!!

Today was Bryanna's first day of Kindergarten.  Last night we painted her fingernails, laid out her dress, socks, and shoes.  We packed her backpack, and talked about what was going to go into her lunchbox.  When we tucked her into bed she said, "I have to go to sleep now...I have a BIG day tomorrow"!   

And a BIG DAY it was!!



 Can you tell she was slightly excited?!

Bryan and I were super excited for Bryanna because she was so ready to go to school.  Last year she cried when Cole caught the bus, and she stayed at sitter's.  However, it's hard to believe our little girl....is GROWING UP!  This morning when I woke her up, she gave me a huge hug and "pats".  I pray my little girl will always give me those wonderful, warm hugs!


We are very fortunate that Bryanna is catching the bus at Amy's house --- and will ride number 14 with Lexi, Cole, Logan, and Brett each day.  The 3 boys were discussing who would walk her to her class the first day, and how they would sit on the bus.  By the time the bus gets to Amy's, however, it's packed!!




Hanna stayed awake the entire time waiting for the bus....I think she's going to miss her big sister during the day!


The bus is sooo big...and she is so small!!


Here is how the kids pass the time until the school bus comes....guess it's a tradition!!


At the end of the day, I was "chop liver"....all she wanted to do was hold her little sister.  I'll play second fiddle to that relationship anyday!!


And a successful first day of school we had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment